Open a US Bank Account
United States Bank Accounts for US and Non-US Citizens
No Bank Accounts at This Time Can Be Opened Remotely. To Open a Bank Account You Will Have To Come To The US.
However, not all banks will open bank accounts so you should pre-arrange an appointment.
If you are planning on opening a US Bank Account, whether you are a US Citizen or an international client Global Corporation Services, Inc. must be listed as your Registered Agent on the Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation for an LLC which will appear on the State of Delaware website.
If you need to change registered agents prior to opening the bank account please go to our secure online application.
We require the following documentation to open the bank account:
- Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation or Formation
- Letter issued by the IRS with your EIN
- Names, Addresses, Titles, ID for all signers on the account
- Mothers Maiden Name
- Scanned Color Copy of Passport for all signers on the account
- Scanned Color Copy of Driver's License for all signers on the account
- Date of Birth
- A US Phone Number. We suggest www.magicjack.com; Select a 302 prefix; Wilmington DE as the city.
- Description of Business on a business letterhead detailing the nature of your business
- Name of your website or other business address where you will operate your business.
- †NAICS number
Use our secure online application to start your new business or contact us directly to open a US Bank Account.
Note: We will neither set up a new Delaware company on your behalf, nor refer you to a bank if you are residing and have a passport from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, North Korea, Sudan, Western Balkans, Burma, Liberia, Zimbabwe or if your name appears on the OFAC list of blocked persons or companies. That list can be accessed from this link found at List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Perso