Globals Mail Forwarding Service
What are the Do’s and Don’ts of Mail Forwarding?
There are "NO" additional charges when forwarding “First Class Mail". However, we will neither accept or forward any packages mailed to your company adressed to our corporate headquarters. Our Basic First Class Mail Forwarding service is included “FREE” in our registered agent fee.
In accordance with Sections 132 and 133 all Corporations must be represented by a person who can accept summons and mail on behalf of the Corporation. It is our obligation to accept all summonses on your behalf. You will be notified either by scan, certified mail, telephone, email or fax if this situation arises. A nominal charge of $50.00 will be assessed to your company to cover our expense in accepting this service and getting it to you in a timely manner.
All information regarding the formation of your corporation remains sealed in our corporate database.
Basic Mail Forwarding
- Service is for First Class Business Mail. This includes First Class stamped envelopes such as bank statements, legal notifications, etc.
- Do not use our address to invoice your customers without special permission.
- No Packages or Courier Mail like Federal Express, UPS, etc. will be accepted unless prior arrangements have been made. All packages will be subject to a $25 handling fee. Mail however is limited to 4 or 5 pieces a month.
- Mail is usually forwarded by at the end of each business week
- Bulk mail and magazines will not be forwarded.
- Daily or weekly correspondence is not considered part of our mail service.If you are in need of this service we will refer you to an outsourced service.
International Mail Forwarding
- A $35.00 deposit is required for all international air mail forwarding. Accurate records are kept. When the deposit is depleted we will bill you again for an additional $35.00 etc. Mail however is limited to 4 or 5 pieces a month.
- No Packages or Courier Mail like UPS, Federal Express, etc. will be accepted unless special arrangements have been made.** All packages will be subject to a $25 handling fee
- Mail is usually forwarded every two weeks or twice a month.
- Bulk and Junk mail and magazines will never be forwarded
- Special arrangements can be made to have your mail forwarded to you via courier. This is especially recommended for clients living in countries within the Russian Republic.
- Special arrangements can be made to accept parcels including courier mail (no packages)
- The mail will be sent at your expense via courier of our choice.
- A $25.00 handling fee, per instance, will be charged for this service
- Other special requests will always be considered.
If you require a legal address to run your business, Global has an inexpensive solution for you. If you require the use of a Delaware address on your website, we can provide a Virtual Office address with a unique Suite Number in a luxurious building located in downtown Delaware. The Virtual Office is designed for those clients who need to have unlimited mail forwarded, packages and merchandise returned. It is especially useful for those clients running an online internet store
For additional information regarding our Virtual Office click here for additional information.
Do's and Dont's
- This address can NEVER be published in promotional materials for your business or on your web site.
- The Delaware address can be used as a legal mailing address for legal documents, contracts, etc. The Delaware address can appear on your corporate letterhead as long as you state that it is your corporate address and not your mailing address.
- We only allow our clients to use this address as a business address for important mail such as bank statements, correspondence with the IRS, etc.
- Daily or weekly correspondence is not considered part of our mail service. If you are in need of this service we will refer you to an outsourced service.
- We do not accept visitors at any time at our corporate headquarters unless special arrangements have been made. Clients may never use this address as a meeting place at any time.
- Do not ever use our telephone number or our toll-free" number as the number for your new company.
The legal address for your company in Delaware is:
704 N. King Street Suite 500
P. O. Box 1031
Wilmington, DE 19899
County of New Castle
However if you prefer to use the address without a PO Box number please note the change of zip code as:
704 N. King Street Suite 500
Wilmington, DE 19801
County of New Castle
PRIVACY STATEMENT – We value your privacy. Our clients information will not be shared with any third party unless compelled to do so by proper judicial or governmental authorities. It is our obligation as your registered agent in the state of Delaware to accept summons and mail on your behalf. This information is confidential and you will immediately be notified should such a situation arise.
We look forward to working with you and wish you the best of luck in your business endeavors.